Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 4 (version 2.0) and 5 and 6

Whoopsie! I guess I did day 4 twice.


Haha, I’ve TOTALLY fallen behind!
I think I’ve decided that April is NOT my month. Wait… March isn’t my month. April is just busy.

Continuing.
Days 4, 5, and 6.

Movies
Day 4 – A movie that makes you sad. Woah. Well… My heart breaks every time during Speak, Tristan and Isolde, and A Walk to Remember. Tristan and Isolde the most, probably. It lacks a very proper resolution. Unlike Speak and A Walk to Remember. They both find peace. Tristan and Isolde doesn’t have that.
(Edit: I like this one better of my two day 4 movie entries.)

Day 5 – Favorite love story in a movie. … Really? I’m a girl. I can’t pick that. Hmm… Love story. I think plenty of love stories are cute. But sometimes I just hate how they fall in love. Like… It happens too quickly or stupidly. So not Tangled or Twilight (I’m sorry. I ADORE Tangled but Rapunzel fell for Flynn in about 24 hours. That’s worse than Romeo and Juliet [the entirety of which takes place in about 72 hours]. I think it’s a wonderful story but not simply because of the love angle). Let’s see… Anastasia, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Ever After, Just Like Heaven, Stardust… That’s what I’ve got out of my own DVD collection off the top of my head. And I adore how quirky and awkward Flint and Sam’s romance is. Ever After is just sweet and true and adorable. Just Like Heaven is innocent and deep. Stardust… Possibly too mainstream. So you get animated (Cloudy With a Chance) and live action (Just Like Heaven takes the cake, I think).

Day 6 – Favorite made for TV movie. Oh, boy. I don’t know! Which ones were made for TV? You know, I don’t really know which ones were made for TV. So I’m going to go with favorite Disney Channel movie. Yes, I’m a dork and still watch Disney Channel (No, I am not some crazed Hannah Montana fan. That would be my 7 year old cousin). Well, we’ll go with best. Because that’s what I seem to remember sticking out. Jump In sticks out in my mind. (I looked up a list). I do enjoy the cheesiness of them.
But that was just a bad question for me.

Music
Day 4 – A song that makes you sad. Well. Farewell by Yiruma can break my heart so quickly.
(Edit: I like the other post more out of both day 4 music entries.)

Day 5 – A song that reminds you of someone. I have a lot of those. Obsesion by Aventura reminds me of my best friend Jami. :) That’s a happy one.

Day 6 – A song that reminds you of somewhere. Well… I dunno? I don’t think I have one. Well, Ok. Fences by Paramore reminds me of the King Soopers that my brother used to work at. I had my headphones in one day while shopping or something and that song came on and I just broke out dancing like an idiot.

Yeah. There are those!! I’m such a visual person. I remember movies better than music… :P Oh well.
That’s it for now. I think.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment